Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Homeschool Memoirs - Favorite snacks


Honestly, mine isn't the healthiest list in the bunch, but this is what we eat for snack. Sometimes, I think I hear "Can I have a snack?" all day long!!! It helps to be prepared and already have something that I can just point to, because you KNOW they ask for a snack when I'm on the phone or in the middle of a great big project!! I can't be the only one!!

Kid's Favorites
  • Yogurt
  • Cereal
  • Popcorn
  • Apples
  • Homemade Muffins
  • Cheese
  • Peanut butter sandwiches
  • Cinnamon Toast

Mom's Favorites

  • Pretzel Braids
  • Chex Mix
  • Granola Bars
  • Grapes
  • Muffins
  • Nuts

2 comments:

berrypatch said...

I followed you back from my blog. ;-) I think your snacks look just fine. I had to comment on the "Can I have a snack?" thing. I have three boys. I heard it so often that I actually made a "meal schedule!" It's cut down on it some, but I still hear it A LOT. LOL

tammy said...

Hi there Amy! Thanks for clicking to follow my blog. :) I love the picture of you with your son. My three boys all became Eagle Scouts and scouting was a big part of our lives. It goes great with homeschooling, too.

Your snack list looks perfect and I definitely know about the all day long snack requests. I didn't check to see the ages of your boys, but it gets really bad when they hit certain ages. They sure can EAT a lot!! :)